To protect and handle personal information in an appropriate way, GS Yuasa Membrane and its subsidiaries and affiliates (hereinafter "the Company") implement the following measures.
- The Company establishes rules on handling personal information（including Individual Number and Specific Personal Information ; the same shall apply hereinafter）, appoints a person to be in charge of protecting personal information, and strives to ensure that such information is appropriately managed and protected.
- When collecting personal information, the Company clarifies the uses to which it will be put, informs or discloses those uses to the relevant party, and handles the information in accordance with those uses.
- The Company does not offer or disclose personal information to third parties except in cases where the relevant person has consented to disclosure, the Company outsources work, the Company is compelled by law, or another just reason exists.
- The Company takes necessary measures, both technological and organizational, to ensure that personal information held by the Company or deposited with the Company is not vulnerable to unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage.
- The Company has established a contact point at GS Yuasa Corporation where individuals can access, correct, delete, or stop the use of their personal information. The Company responds in good faith to all such requests.
- All people engaged in the Company's business are given periodic training and are exposed to awareness campaigns that emphasize the importance and responsibility of protecting personal information.
- The Company observes all laws, guidelines and standards related to protecting personal information and strives to continually improve its protection measures.