Yuasa Membrane Filters
This filter allows for precise and large-quantity filtration. Yuasa Membrane Systems’ proprietary technology supports high-quality and consistent performance.
The precision filtration membrane, originally developed by Yuasa Membrane Systems, consists of a synthetic resin solution which is dispersed on a molecular level. This helps to obtain a uniform pore structure. Mechanically strong, it excels in heat and chemical resistance.
Having a three-dimensional functional structure and more, it leaves the flavors of food intact and excels in the elimination of bacteria and removal of fine particles.
- With high filtration accuracy, the membrane filter excels in the elimination of bacteria and removal of fine particles.
- It has superior resistance to chemicals.
- It allows for heat sterilization at 121 °C (autoclave: 20 minutes).
- High quality and economical
- Bacteria elimination
- Filtration of small particles
- Clarifying filtration
- Electrolytic diaphragm
N/15 millimeter width
|Water flow rate
121 °C x 20 min
Indication of format
|Indication||Pore size (μm)|
|Other than MF-20V||Blank||Hydrophilic property|
|(3)Shape and size|
|Standard size indication||Shape (dimension)|
|*Contact us for dimensions other than those described above.|