Yuasa Immersion Type Modules and Membrane Element
Yuasa Immersion Type Modules is a tank-immersion-type module for a large-capacity membrane filtration using the precision filtration membrane (Yuasa membrane filter) that was originally developed by Yuasa Membrane Systems.
Yuasa Immersion Type Modules involves immersing a precision filtration membrane in water in the tank, to separate solids from raw water. This eliminates bacteria and fine particles and helps obtain treated water of consistent quality.
- Space saving
- ・No sedimentation basin or filtration machine is required. Overall, it occupies a smaller space for installation.
- ・It allows for high-load operation.
- ・High efficiency in membrane volume
- Energy saving
- ・The original element structure allows for membrane separation at low pressure.
- ・Power cost can be saved with suction filtration or gravity filtration.
- ・The reinforcement frame of the element enhances durability and allows for long operation.
- Easy maintenance
- ・Precision filtration ensures consistency in the quality of treated water.
- ・The membrane surface is cleaned by aeration, which helps maintain the filtration's performance for a long period.
- ・Each element is disposable and replaceable. It is easy to handle.
- High-concentration operation
- ・The membrane module allows for operation in highly concentrated liquid more than the hollow fiber membrane does.
- ・It can also be used to condense sludge.
- Treatment of domestic wastewater such as the water in a combination septic tank
- Treatment of wastewater from food
- Treatment of wastewater from stockbreeding
- Treatment of wastewater from semiconductor plants
- Treatment of wastewater from general plants
- Service water purification process
Yuasa immersion membrane module
|TC 10A05||TC 05A05||TC 03A02|
|Effective membrane area||m2||0.8||0.4||0.1|
|External dimension||mm||W490×H1000×T6(Type H)
|Nominal pore size||μｍ||0.25|
|Standard filtration flux||m/day||0.2~1.0|
Membrane: chlorinated polyvinyl chloride
Spacer: polypropylene and polyester
Reinforcing frame: PVC, ABS
|Operating temperature range||℃||0 - 55
(Do not freeze)
|0 - 40
(Do not freeze)
|Operating pressure range||Kpa||-49~0|
|Applicable pH range||3 - 10|
Yuasa immersion membrane element
|Model||Membrane Unit||External dimension
|Quantity||Membrane area (m2)|
Immersion and membrane separation system
Yuasa immersion membrane module involves immersing a membrane element in water in the tank and filtering it by suction and gravity. On the membrane surface, suspension particles form a dynamic filter layer. Furthermore, the aeration cleaning from the bottom of the tank prevents membrane blockage and thus allows for long operation in high-concentration wastewater.
Installation of activated sludge treating sysytem
Membrane module structure
Flow sheet of wastewater treatment of dicing process
<Appearance and characteristics>
- With the original element structure, it can be operated at low pressure.
- Each element is disposable and replaceable. It is easy to handle.
- The reinforcement frame of the element enhances durability and allows for long operation.