YUASA Electrolytic Diaphragm For Plating
The electrolytic diaphragm controls the consumption of additives and enhances plating performance.
- Being microporous, the neutral membrane involves low electric resistance and smaller movements of liquid.
- Highly resistant to chemicals.
- It can be handled easily because it can be kept in dry conditions before use.
- It can be processed in many different forms such as slit, bag and frame welding.
- Less expensive than ion exchange membranes.
- Diaphragm for copper plating (especially effective in printed circuit boards necessitating fine controls, such as via filling and through hole)
- Diaphragm for nickel plating
- All applications of electric plating
|Membrane polarity||Water permeability
|≦0.0060||Neutral||≧30||Can be stored in dry conditions|
Titanium oxide, Sucrose fatty acid ester